Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Andy,

I'll be there. I have set aside that weekend. It looks like a great setting. What is the arrival time on saturday? BTW would you like to "caravan" to the destination? If you go down hwy 18 you'll pass through Magee on the way.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to hear that you'll be there. It should be a lot of fun. Arrival time is open. I understand that St. Francisville is a cool little town, so arriving early may be worthwhile just to look around. A caravan sounds good. The Spruills, from Oxford are planning on coming down too, so we may have a three car caravan!

Andy

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
We'll be the envy of all of Mississippi as we pass through all of those small towns on the way.

I'll be ready to go by 5:00am saturday.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike,

Where are you? Who are you? What do you drive? I'm a bit rabid when it comes to Alfas in our area. We're glad to have your participation.

Andy

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Andy,

Mike is the fellow who bought kthrash's 88 Grad. I think he lives near NLO. He found a nice looking car.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Wow what a blast. I think the meeting was a great success. We had plenty of time to tell lies, terrorize the town, & bribe the judges. Thanks Ed & Andy for your efforts.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We did have a good time. Good point about bribing the judges. Pauline gave Vic a hug (1st place), and you mentioned the "red" spider (2nd place). I guess I'll bring a six pack of beer for the judges next time.

Andy

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Yep we'll have to think of something pretty good to buy off the judges next year. Judging from the examples that showed up anybody could have won 1st place.

BTW did you have a nice drive back on the trace? We took the back roads back to Magee and surprizingly enough we didn't run into any farm tractors. Heck we only got behind one ole gezzer in a Datsun pick up. Passing him was a piece of cake. However, we did see plenty of cops so we had to keep our speed in check.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts