Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for new seals for the axle on my '59 2000. Can anyone point me to a source or part# for here in the states?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really? No one has ANY input on this? With all the experts on this site? The seals I pulled out of the dif are GACO with what I assume is the part number MIM 3558 on side of the seal. I bought some seals from a local parts shop that are supposed to be the replacement seal but they are very different from what came out of th dif so I'm a little skeptical. The part # on those are 13894 C.R. Any help would be apreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
435 Posts
Really? No one has ANY input on this? With all the experts on this site? The seals I pulled out of the dif are GACO with what I assume is the part number MIM 3558 on side of the seal. I bought some seals from a local parts shop that are supposed to be the replacement seal but they are very different from what came out of th dif so I'm a little skeptical. The part # on those are 13894 C.R. Any help would be apreciated.
Thanks
Hi,I am not sure that the 2600 and the 2000 seals are the same but the numbers you posted correspond to those on the Yahoo 2600 site for 2600 rear seals, here is the list
Chcago Rawhide STEFA Goetze CR13894 -----------------CB35 58 10 827N355810 Two 35mm X 58mm X 10mm . as you can see the numbers correspond to the size 35x58x10. hope that helps.

Alfamichele

1 - 5 of 5 Posts