Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A late Giulietta Spare Parts Catalog list SZ (Sprint Zagato) from 1012600176 using the 2000 Cast Iron hose 102.02.08.114.00. But the illustration shows the hose, air cleaner and air box cover being oval shaped instead of round like with the 2000.

Were these hoses rubber and soft enough to be deformed into an oval shape?

·
Push hard and live
10,880 Posts
After a long while not being available, you can buy the correct hose from the usual suspects in the UK and Europe. You can also use the available hose for the sedan by carefully cutting off the curved extension beyond the corrugated portion.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Carl,
I have two of the Giulietta or 102 Berlina air ducts that can be trimmed to fit the Touring Roadster; an extra one and spare for my car.

The extra one is available for $95 delivered in the continental US. Send me a PM if you are interested. Somehow, the new 'correct' hose does not appear to match the ones that are on most cars.
750 102 air duct main.jpg 750 102 air duct.jpg 750 air duct mod for Touring Roadster.jpg Air intake bellows.jpg IMG_2162.jpg

Just for comparison, this is the air duct Cicognani lists for the Touring Roadster -I've never seen one of these used before.
Cicog air duct.jpg

Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts