Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RIDGID 18-Volt Digital Inflator (Tool Only)-R87044 - The Home Depot

HomeDepot is running a 29% discount on this Ridgid portable air compressor ($20 off).

It comes with a 12V adaptor for your car, but you can also run it off a 18V Ridgid battery, which makes this a no-brainer if you’re already a Ridgid tool user.
It pumps out up to 150psi, so it can handle just about anything, and it’s got Home Depot’s awesome lifetime warranty on all Ridgid tools.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
↑ Nice option, but note it does not come with a battery or a charger so add that to the cost. Another option is this which connects directly to your car battery.

Light Product Sleeve Font Red

·
Premium Member
Spiders: 1971 red, 1971 white, 1973 yellow, 1974 Silver, 1980 Brown, 1982 Blue, 1992 and 93 Green
858 Posts
RIDGID 18-Volt Digital Inflator (Tool Only)-R87044 - The Home Depot

HomeDepot is running a 29% discount on this Ridgid portable air compressor ($20 off).

It comes with a 12V adaptor for your car, but you can also run it off a 18V Ridgid battery, which makes this a no-brainer if you’re already a Ridgid tool user.
It pumps out up to 150psi, so it can handle just about anything, and it’s got Home Depot’s awesome lifetime warranty on all Ridgid tools.
View attachment 1708493
I have thinking about getting one of these for a while. I love the small compact size and that it's battery powered vs needs a cord. I love watching youtube videos by a Project Farm - he buys different products and does testing on them. The tests are pretty good and since he uses tools, he knows what functions are important to us.

His recommendation was for the Ryobi portable compressor. Yes, Ryobi! In the past, I thought of Ryobi as a cheap, in house Home Depot brand, but it seems like they're come up a bit in the past few years. Since I have a Ryobi battery and charger, I decided to give the portable compressor a try. Well, I'll say that this is a great tool for $20! I used it to top off the tires on my Fiat 850, then I filled the tire on my VW Beetle. Worked perfect and filled both up in less than 5 minutes. Much better than running my compressor, bringing out the hose and attaching the tire chuck. Then putting it all back!

Here's a link to the tool I bought. Highly recommended! Ryobi Tire Inflator And on sale at Home Depot for a few cents under $20!

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
I have thinking about getting one of these for a while. I love the small compact size and that it's battery powered vs needs a cord. I love watching youtube videos by a Project Farm - he buys different products and does testing on them. The tests are pretty good and since he uses tools, he knows what functions are important to us.

His recommendation was for the Ryobi portable compressor. Yes, Ryobi! In the past, I thought of Ryobi as a cheap, in house Home Depot brand, but it seems like they're come up a bit in the past few years. Since I have a Ryobi battery and charger, I decided to give the portable compressor a try. Well, I'll say that this is a great tool for $20! I used it to top off the tires on my Fiat 850, then I filled the tire on my VW Beetle. Worked perfect and filled both up in less than 5 minutes. Much better than running my compressor, bringing out the hose and attaching the tire chuck. Then putting it all back!

Here's a link to the tool I bought. Highly recommended! Ryobi Tire Inflator And on sale at Home Depot for a few cents under $20!
So the ad says "battery and charger not included." So it's $20 plus you have to buy a battery and charger?

·
Premium Member
Spiders: 1971 red, 1971 white, 1973 yellow, 1974 Silver, 1980 Brown, 1982 Blue, 1992 and 93 Green
858 Posts
That's correct. You have to have a Ryobi 18V battery and charger. I've also heard about converters (to convert different battery packs), but I'd recommend checking to make sure your pack works.

So the ad says "battery and charger not included." So it's $20 plus you have to buy a battery and charger?

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.