Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two sets of Shankle Alfetta Headers for sale, $100 USD + shipping. UPS ground for 25 lbs in the US looks to be ~$39. Paypal would be the easiest. Paypal says I can request a payment from anyone with an email address even if they do not have a PayPal account.

PM me, I guess.

They have bosses for the air injection rail. These are exempt from being considered a gross polluter device in California by the Air Resources Board (CARB). Link to PDF: http://arb.ca.gov/msprog/aftermkt/devices/eo/D-377-10.pdf

The older set has a crack at the #4 tube at the collector that looks repairable. The lower section has a flat spot at the #1-4 tube from hitting the ground.

The newer nickel coated set was barely used. It has surface rust. The last time I saw the lower section, I was on California Highway 1 and it was in my rear view mirror being run over by some cars while I was on my way to the muffler shop to have it welded.

Included also is a pipe that goes from lower section to the stock resonator. Slip fit connecting to the lower section, 3 bolt flange connecting to the resonator. It also has the support bracket welded on that bolts to the bracket on bell housing near the rear engine mount.

There are ridiculously large versions of the photos on my flickr account.
New Old

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chris, I am waiting for an answer from racingswim2006. I'm trying to sell everything together, not the new set and old set separately. If it doesn't work out with him, I'll call you.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Sent a pm. Whoever gets these would it be possible to make some copies of the lower section. If I end up with them ill get some copies of the lower section made up and then I have 3 sets which id sell 2 of course. The lower would be changed to flange vs the slip connection.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Leslie, sent you an email - they won't quite work for my application. Thanks for confirming with me.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
This must be Leslie with the blog. I chatted with you once on there a long time ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts