Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay guys, i have two sets of wheels i need to get rid of and id prefer not to scrap them. Im getting ready to move and i planned on having the one set repaired and i just dont have money or time.

First set are Serpent Autosports.

They were dinged up by previous onwner and one wheel has a slight bend in it but still holds air no problem. Ran these on my 164S a while back with no problems. Missing 1 center cap. Anyone looking for a cheap set of spare wheels would also be good for you. $200 picked up

*also have a set of spacers and full set of extended wheel bolts from Serpent Autosport i can include for $75 extra.

Here are some pictures on my 164 w/ spacers

Second set of wheels: An unknown set that Ive tried to hunt down multiple times. No markings or anything but seem to be some kind of Alfa wheel. 5x98 pattern, not redrilled. They came in a trade i got last year. One wheel is messed up and im not sure if it can fixed by a professional. I dont want to scrap these if i dont have to. I will let the set go for $100 picked up.

Currently only have pictures on the vehicle and picture of the damaged wheel. No spacers required

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure. Like I said, it's an unknown brand that I can't seem to hunt down. There might be some stamps on the wheel somewhere. I know they're 17x7

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scrapping the second set THIS SATURDAY. they are taking up space and I'm clearing parts out.

Also still have 2 164S transmissions.

·
Premium Member
15,886 Posts
Usually the specs of the wheel are on the backs of the spokes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts