Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I have these listed in Parts Wanted. Should you have the metal seating support for the main driveshaft bearing And Or the shorter 86mm bolt for the rear of the transmission support I would like to hear from you.

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Yes, I have these listed in Parts Wanted. Should you have the metal seating support for the main driveshaft bearing And Or the shorter 86mm bolt for the rear of the transmission support I would like to hear from you.
What are the part numbers?

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bolt is 1365.15.013 & seating support bearing 1365.24.009

·
Registered
8,431 Posts
Raimondo had a shoulder bolt with that PN 'just' 11 months ago...who knows he might still have it!:)
but the shorter one was 65mm shoulder length?
Cross-member shoulder bolt

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
divotandtralee, how do you want paid for the part + shipping? PayPal?

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Biba Restorations / 1438 Arrow Hwy. / Suite H / Irwindale, CA 91706-1338

If you give me the amount for shipping and handling and your address I'll throw in an additional $10 if you send the part as soon as possible. I'll pay you as soon as I have the where/how to get you paid. This part is the only part holding me back on installing the driveshaft.

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Biba Restorations / 1438 Arrow Hwy. / Suite H / Irwindale, CA 91706-1338

If you give me the amount for shipping and handling and your address I'll throw in an additional $10 if you send the part as soon as possible. I'll pay you as soon as I have the where/how to get you paid. This part is the only part holding me back on installing the driveshaft.
It's gone.. should have sent in Box but I thought I would save in a proper priority envelope ..$9.60 was postage and there on Monday.. pay pal per post #7

1 - 12 of 12 Posts