Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears by the info posted on tool kits that I have a complete 2600 tool kit. Given I have a 2000 car, it would be nice to have the proper kit for my car. Anyone our there that would be open to swap a 2000 tool kit for my 2600? Also, I am still looking for a drivers side sun-visor for my hardtop.
Thanks,
Ken

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Hi Ken,

I hope all is well. Every time I check eBay and see this MrF listing, I think of you. I suspect you might be able to make these sun-visors work with your hardtop but obviously can not say for sure. I also suspect that you can find them for less from another vendor. MrF gives you a short 10 day return period. You could try them and decide if they can be made to work or not. The original visors would be ivory on both sides, not black on one side and ivory on the other. You might have better luck for less $ checking a junk yard too.

Mark

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ken,

I hope all is well. Every time I check eBay and see this MrF listing, I think of you. I suspect you might be able to make these sun-visors work with your hardtop but obviously can not say for sure. I also suspect that you can find them for less from another vendor. MrF gives you a short 10 day return period. You could try them and decide if they can be made to work or not. The original visors would be ivory on both sides, not black on one side and ivory on the other. You might have better luck for less $ checking a junk yard too.

Mark
Thanks Mark. The temperature will be dropping in a couple of wees so I hope to do some work on the ole girl. I have put very few miles on it since rebuilding the original engine. Hope all is well with you. .

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
You know you need to keep driving it. The worst thing you can do to it is let it sit; well that and let it sit with ethanol gas in it! These days, you can find non-ethanol gas at any station near a recreational use lake. I re-rebuilt the Duetto engine last year (after 36 years) and have been gradually increasing the mileage.

I think we first met 24 years ago when I flew out to your convention in 1996. Time sure is fun when you are having flies;-)

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts