Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,790 Posts
Can you post a picture of the top of the piston to see which of the 3 compression ratio they maybe.

·
Push hard and live
10,906 Posts
For some reason my aging memory is trying to tell me these are for the twin spark version of the later “Nord” engine. I wouldn’t trust this as definitive.

·
Premium Member
5,790 Posts
The little bit of research I've done. They look to be the 10.5.1 old style high compression pistons.

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also,.... have only 2 of these piston & liner/barrel from Federal Mogul...box marked SA2555....also for the 2 liter, NOS, 84mm ,see photos......
$125.00ea or the 2 in the photos for $225.00/pair, plus shipping cost

Attachments

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The set of 4 ,the first listing in this posting, is sold. The pair (2 pcs. offering) is still available. thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
5,790 Posts
The set of 4 ,the first listing in this posting, is sold. The pair (2 pcs. offering) is still available. thanks for looking.
Do you think you have the other 2 somewhere?

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do not have, I checked the inter-net for FM parts, seems that group has traded hands over the years, Piston suppliers should carry a replacement I would think. I will but some effort into seeing what is out there, even go so far to ask the BB people the same. Maybe someone has a good answer. regards, Brion

1 - 12 of 12 Posts