Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2 liter motor that was running from a 73 gtv. I also have extra manifold(s), alternator(s), etc. I would love more space in the garage so I can park my Alfa without Aikido moves to get from A to B. Any reasonable offer is fine. I will be in San Francisco around the 17th of May and/or in June will be going to Fresno via Sacramento or Santa Rosa/ San Francisco area. I can meet and/or deliver to a main route in these areas.
Thanks for the assist in advance,
Aaron.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one for the motor...I really want/need very little for it and am willing to deliver within reason. Or...if you want some parts off of it I am willing to part it out. I do have a few parts for a twin spark 75 model as well (manifold, fuel injection pump, etc...).
Thanks,
Aaron.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Hi - you might get more interest if you can share compression figures etc. Good luck with it, someone will pick it up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thermostatic actuator

I don't know if my response to your last PM is getting sent. Did you locate a thermostatic actuator? Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
2 L motor

Hello, I'm in Fresno, would be interested in motor, here's a contact # 559-917-6731 or send me a pm.
Thanks,
Christopher

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just want to let everyone know that the motor and components are all sold.
Thank you all for the interest.
I will post, of course when I have a fairly new exhaust for the GTV for sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts