Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
is that hillarious or what! i watch it at least a dozen times a day. i make sure i play it loud so everyone in the house knows what i am watching!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anthony,
Do you know who/ what is taking the video?

I can't tell by what I can see... Just want to know what can't pass a 4 door sedan ;)

Eric

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
the red gtv was john beard. member rtbracer's dad. it's a nice car.

the video was taken from a datsun 510 driven by jim macadory. yeah, it was cool too see fabrizio throw down the power, too bad his line going into the corner was not any better. see his black tire marks as he locked em up.

·
Registered
378 Posts
well i'm glad eveyone enjoyed the video of my spin. once we get the rear end of my car to sit lower the car shouldn't be as unpredicatable. ya my line was pretty messed up going into the corner cause I was going to go into that shicane side by side withthe 510 but i mangaed to get by him at the last second so I really wasn't that set up for that corner...oh well...racing mistake

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Fabrizio,

That spin seemed to be caused by you locking your right front brake. Was that because your left side was off the tarmac? It was a bit hard for me to tell.

But...you were really 'racing' there until that spin! The good part is that you and the car are both OK, and besides...it made for a great video!

Thanks! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts