Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 1977 spiders for sale. Rusty rockers etc. One has a bad engine the other one i was told is good but its missing the inj pump. I don't think either one of them has ever been hit. Nose panels look good. Used inj. pump on my nephews car. All glass is there. Both come with the turbine mag wheels. Asking $700.00 for both or best offer. I have to much going on and they need to go. I'm an hour and a half north of Atlanta, Ga in Hartwell off I-85. Please feel free to ask me any questions or make an offer. I can help load them on your trailer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pictures

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one more picture

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dropping it down to $500.00 or best offer on both cars. Don't be scared to make me an offer. there are alot of good parts on both of these cars.

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
I'm afraid that you'll be lucky to just get somebody to haul them off for free. They're pretty far gone. If you want to make something, probably parting them out would be somewhat profitable, but probably not considering the work you'd have to put into it. Good luck, however.

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The pans on the purple car are in decent shape just a little rust around the plug holes and the top is in good condition as well as the seats pans. I can get about 200 a car from the scrape yard. I hate to do it but I really don't have the time to part them out. IAP will give a store credit of 150 a head and 40 a trailing arm. Thats 460 right there plus good diffs. and at least one or two good gears in the gear boxes. Also a good set of the 74 and earlier exh manifolds. this is a good chance for someone to make some money or put a lot of time and a little money into making one car a nice driver. if you are a good welder these would be for you as far as I can see these to have never been wrecked.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Someone might want the factory air conditioning setup on the black one. And I see you have a '74 and earlier exhaust manifold. Very desirable. Do you have two? I turned down a running 77 spider for $850 that was a lot more solid than those ones. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts