Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Alfisti,
I would need an original oil dipstick for my '74 2000 GTV. Total lengh: 30.2 cm, 24 cm from top to MAX level and 27.5 cm from the top to MIN level. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Classic alfa sells a well priced repro that worked for my USA 2000. Check the dims on their site.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rus. I was not sure about the quality of the repro of Classilfa. I believe that an original would be better than a repro.

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Enrique, I have can look. Take the wire handle out the measurement, the dip stick has a cap/stopper, can you measure from the bottom of the cap to the bottom tip , the min and max from the bottom of the cap as well. Brion

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Enrique, I have can look. Take the wire handle out the measurement, the dip stick has a cap/stopper, can you measure from the bottom of the cap to the bottom tip , the min and max from the bottom of the cap as well. Brion
Thanks Brion.
The measure of the oil dipstick is: from the cap/stopper, the total lengh: 30.2 cm; 24 cm from cap/stopper to the MAX level and 27.5 cm from cap/stopper to the MIN level (it is 3.5 cm from MAX to MIN levels). My engine is a 2.0 L. Regards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts