Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi I'm looking to go the injection route as well can you tell me where you ordered the ITB's from
many thanks

Located in Australia.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Hi I looked back at the order on eBay but they don't have the 40mm version only 45mm all your looking for are the ones with DCOE style in the description so they fit the space and the throttle linkage matches
Similar item here, I have no links to this shop if I'm braking any site rules let me know and il remove the link
Look at this on eBay

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Another part just arrived, I'm not so confident to weld an O2 boss in my new stainless header, this just requires a hole drilled

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have seen them used before and they seem to be quite good. I am not sure how they will last in the long run though.

Can I ask how are getting the crank trigger signal for the ECU ?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I guess I can always get a boss welded in later if it fails but it seems to be a strong construction. For the trigger wheel I fitted a trigger wheel behind the front pulley and extended the front casing bolts to mount a sensor bracket

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
New brain fitted

And with hinged plate dropped down for access

I made a tubular frame that picked up on the glovebox mounts, it stiffens up the dash around the glove box hinges and supports the weight of the ECU and relays

Attachments

41 - 51 of 51 Posts