Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I copied this off www.ferrarichat.com, thought some of you So Cal BB'ers might be interested. I'll be there. There should be lot's of exotics; Ferrari's, Lambo's, Porsche's, Alfa's, and more! I can 99% guarantee there will be at least one Enzo at this event and pobably a Carrera GT as well. If you are in So Cal., don't miss this event...gonna be big!

Here is the link to the thread about it on Ferrari Chat if you want more up to date info: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37122

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: December 12th
Show Time: 10:00 am-Noon
Drive: 12:00-

We are trying to raise 1000 toys from the motorsport community!

www.villagecoffeeroaster.com (VCR, SFV GTG meeting place.. check link for address at bottom of page) Some of us in the motorsport community have put our heads together to create a GTG/Drive to benefit the less fortunate. We will take over the parking lot at El Camino Shopping Center for the 1st Annual Toys For Tots Charity Drive. We will have an APR Dealer there with INSANE deals on chipping. Expect to see plentiful Ferrari's, Porsches, and other exotic cars.

All that is required to take part in the show is an un-wrapped, new gift to donate to the Toys For Tots Charity www.toysfortots.org. We are making this an annual event for a GREAT cause.

More details on the drive to follow..
Who's in? You should be....

If any of you have media connections, we need the papers/TV out here to get positive publicity for the socal motorsport community. This is a great opportunity for everyone involved... we will have law enforcement here with and other sponsors....please help support the Children

Please attend.

Regards,
Dustin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone going? I heard they are expecting somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 cars! Radio stations, tv channels, and magazines are expected to be there. If you bring an unwrapped toy, you get a free raffle ticket for one of many really nice gifts! Simon and I are headed for the canyons after the show because the entrance to the hills is only a mile from where this will be. Any takers?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts