Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
  • I’ve decided to sell my 1995 164Q with 60,xxx original miles. I bought the car last year. I have the California clean title in my name and ready to be signed over. The tags are current until January 2021. Smog is good for 90 days. At 59,xxx miles I replaced the engine air filter, cabin filter, oil filter with new oil, brakes and clutch master cylinder were bled, and an alignment was done, it also has a new battery. It leaks power steering fluid from the steering rack. I poured some Lucas oil power steering stop leak and it looks like it stopped leaking. Previous owner told me someone backed in to the front of the car, that’s why the AC condenser is bent and the hood has a plate with some bolts as you can see from the pictures I’ve provided. It starts and runs. The engine sounds amazing and idles great. No rips on the leather and no rust. I have some receipts from previous work done by the last owner. I’m the second owner. I’m asking $6000. The car is located in Moreno Valley. Here’s my email if you have any questions [email protected] or PM me. I’m asking $7000 obo

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
my advice, fix the rack, fix the condenser and have a professional body shop address the hood, touch it up and have the car detailed. List on Bat! its a low mileage Q with 2 owner history and will fetch a bit more than your asking price!

·
Registered
224 Posts
BEST TIME TO SELL! LOL! people are out here with nothing else better to do! Car sales are through the roof! With all due respect take my previous advice and make it a Lady, Advertise it on the open Market, not just here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts