Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Hello guys. Here we have a fantastic 1995 Alfa Romeo 164 LS 24 valve with only 89k miles. It's in great condition and just had a full service. This Alfa has a 5 speed manual transmission and comes with AC, original wheels, power door locks, electric seats, and a sun roof. All in great working condition. The AC/HVAC control system pixels all work. The head lights are the projector Euro version. The interior is a black and tobacco leather. This car handles beautifully, and drives like a dream. Considering it is a 22 year old vehicle, it's a prime example of a clean and well kept, low mileage Alfa 164 LS. Asking $7,000.

Mileage: 89400
Transmission: Manual
Exterior: Black
Interior: Beige & Black Leather

For more information, more photos, or to view the car, please pm me. Thank you!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,633 Posts
Very nice car. Hagerty would most likely value it higher by several thousand dollars, based on my own experience.

·
Premium Member
15,633 Posts
As is mine. They are great cars. How can you give it up?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I know this car, it used to be mine and is absolutely as advertised. A no stories car that can be driven anywhere. Under my ownership, I replaced the HVAC LED with a rebuilt unit, so all the pixels are there, and added the Euro projector lights and cleaned up a few minor issues from the PO. It originally came from Florida, so it has seen little to any snow, certainly none while I owned it in Colorado, where it was a show and garage queen. A very, very, nice car, one of the best 164 LS cars that you will be able to find anywhere. Good Luck with the sale!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice car... had one like it and regretted the day I sold it ... so as punishment I've been driving a smart car for the past two years ... quick question: is it easy to remove the spoiler?

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Saw the ebay auction end without a purchase. We all speak a good game about the 'value' of well sorted 164's... be they 12v or 24v... but rarely does anyone ever step up to pay 'real money' for a well sorted, and cosmetically pristine example. Sad. OP, I'm right here with you, having a very well developed and nicely presentable 164LS that will not sell for what its worth. Of course, mine is not as nearly original as yours. I truly hope you find the right buyer.

I guess everyone has mad money to burn on a new $40K+ Giulia...

·
Premium Member
15,633 Posts
Takes time with unappreciated cars, even ones which are very capable and in fine condition.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It does seem like the 164's are being overlooked at the moment, but eventually I think they'll be highly sought after. Cream always rises to the top as they say!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts