Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located on Long Island, NY

1995 164 Q
Red on black
  • 166,000 miles
  • Clean & clear NYS title in hand
  • Clean & clear CarFax
  • Fully serviced mechanically & cosmetically

-Full repaint in original color to correct the original peeling clear coat. Anthracite bumpers and cladding were also refinished in their correct color.
-Completely refinished powdercoated original wheels with brand-new tires all around.
-Timing belt service just done in September 2020. New spark plugs & coil packs. Fluids & filters.

Original California / Arizona car until my purchase. Not a spec of rust on the underside.Car was daily driven and very well maintained. All recent mechanical service & cosmetic refinishing was done during my ownership with receipts.
All electronics, windows, sunroof, radio, antenna, HVAC, electronic struts works as they should. The only issue is the common HVAC LCD display.

I have personally owned a dozen 164’s and this one truly functions and drives as good as the best of time.

With the recent repaint and refinished wheels, the car also looks nearly brand new.

Asking $8,000 or best offer.

Photos & videos to follow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Located on Long Island, NY

1995 164 Q
Red on black
  • 166,000 miles
  • Clean & clear NYS title in hand
  • Clean & clear CarFax
  • Fully serviced mechanically & cosmetically

-Full repaint in original color to correct the original peeling clear coat. Anthracite bumpers and cladding were also refinished in their correct color.
-Completely refinished powdercoated original wheels with brand-new tires all around.
-Timing belt service just done in September 2020. New spark plugs & coil packs. Fluids & filters.

Original California / Arizona car until my purchase. Not a spec of rust on the underside.Car was daily driven and very well maintained. All recent mechanical service & cosmetic refinishing was done during my ownership with receipts.
All electronics, windows, sunroof, radio, antenna, HVAC, electronic struts works as they should. The only issue is the common HVAC LCD display.

I have personally owned a dozen 164’s and this one truly functions and drives as good as the best of time.

With the recent repaint and refinished wheels, the car also looks nearly brand new.

Asking $8,000 or best offer.

Photos & videos to follow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts