1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
Are the 95 LS' the same as Q's engine wise? 24V and a biatch on timing belt changes??
YES same engine except has smaller intake runners.

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
Todd all this time and this is you first post where have you been?

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
Lurking in the back round. Hiding until my 164S was running again. Drove it home from DiFattas on Tuesday. Felt good to be in an Alfa again.
Change this then: 93 Alfa 164S (dead for now)

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
I dont remember seeing this LS the few times I have been there, but know that their mechanics know their stuff. Also if it was not on point it would be a regular ad, not parked in front of the shop ;). I would also assume that its not stock:cool:!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Has anyone seen/have pictures of this car? I'm wayy intrigued.
Just saw it on tuesday. It is beautiful. He have done some modifacations to the car but I can not remember them. Call the shop and talk to him or Paul and they will tell you everything that has been done to the car.

It looks good enough my wife wonders why I did n ot buy it instead of having mine fixed.

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
Just saw it on tuesday. It is beautiful. He have done some modifacations to the car but I can not remember them. Call the shop and talk to him or Paul and they will tell you everything that has been done to the car.

It looks good enough my wife wonders why I did n ot buy it instead of having mine fixed.

If I had your money I would have fixed the S and then still bought the LS for the wife (my wife that is).

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
A DiFatta-serviced LS with 46,000 miles for $7K?

Might be time to raid the college fund!;)

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
But an automatic?

Mark

Have you ever driven a 24v automatic and triggered the sport mode switch?

Do it then make that statement.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
A DiFatta-serviced LS with 46,000 miles for $7K?

Might be time to raid the college fund!;)
DiFatta service and DiFatta owned.. ;) If it was on the left coast I'd jump on it. The auto LS' are fun and I'd probably give to my dad who's 76 and is getting tired of driving my 5 speed L in SOCAL traffic.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Auto LS

Cats, the auto tranny is nice where I live-- So Cal (san diego). Around town, no work, no tired left leg, and as Steve says, put er in sport mode and its a fun fast ride. Having driven both, I actually prefer the auto for my lifestyle and commute. Plus, its easier to hold a cuppa coffee with the auto! Seriously, a well maintained auto is just as sweet, in a different kind of way, as a 5 speeder. I would bet, without checking, that the auto is faster to 60 than the 5 speed (when you manually upshift the auto)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts