Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
113k miles, white exterior with black interior. Car runs strong and has been my daily driver for the past 3 years, but it now needs some TLC and I have a baby on the way so I need to part ways with her. The good:
1. car runs strong and overall looks good
2. new tires, muffler and mid silencer (chisam) installed earlier this year
3. the AC blows cold
4. has a Squadra chip
5. its a Q!!!!!!

The car has imperfections upon close inspection that you'd expect of this age such as windscreen chips, scraped rims from questionable parallel parking, and scrapes on the underside of the air dam molding. Whether you consider this part of the TLC or not depends on your preference.

The TLC:
1. driver outside door handle needs replacing (around $100 from Alfissimo)
2. pine pitch build up on paint in areas, which will come off with elbow grease or better yet, repaint to bring this back to her original glory
3. needs new shocks, and clutch feels low.
4. drivers window goes up/down but it sticks on the "up" so you have to pull on it at the same time.
5. very small rust spot over one tire well, not a prob at all if taken care of now.
6. leather dash around the instrument cluster has curled in one corner.

Like I said, she runs great but is getting to the point where a few things need to be nipped in the bud while they are minor to keep her looking/running great.

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
What wheels are those? r those 16" rims? Where did u get them?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the previous owner purchased those rims. They are 16" and he told me that they were OEM on the Australian 164.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts