Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red exterior, tan interior, beautiful condition

"Elite Class" winner at Viva Alfa Romeo show at celebration, FL in 2007 and 2009

Purchased in 2007 from former head of Alfa service in US. I have had significant work done to keep car running and looking great, including:

6 new ignition coils, timing belt just replaced, new timing and idler belt pulleys, new O2 sensor, new front flex exhaust pipe, new rear and mid silencers, air flow meter replaced, new radiator, new brake and clutch slave master cylinders, new rear right caliper and hand brake cable, new brake pads, new driver's rear and front passenger window regulators, new front windshield, new leather upholstory for front seats, new headliner, 3 new fuel injectors, new ignition module, new Pirelli tires.

A/C and original Alfa CD/Radio works perfectly. Cruise control does not work.

Previous owner put brand new engine in car at 70,000 miles (car now has 151,000 miles, so engine has 81,000 miles), and repainted car in 2005. Paint job still looks beautiful, as can be seen from photos.

Includes original manual and fitted alfa romeo car cover. The 1995 Q was extremely rare originally (only 75 sold in US), and now there are only a handful left, especially in such excellent condition. I have been using the car as my daily driver, and the 230 horsepower engine still has great power, and of course that classic alfa romeo growl!

Car is in Winter Park, Florida. Only asking $12,750.00 - If interested, please ask for Tom at 407-484-1899

Attachments

·
Registered
7,416 Posts
this is one excellent example of a well taken cared of 164!

good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
855 Posts
WOW! thats a really nice Q you have there and the price is pretty good for the kind of car it is. I have never driven a S, but Q is one of its kind which anyone can definitely feel in their first drive and get addicted. You can never drive it slowly (atleast me), it makes you drive fast, fast, faster (maybe thts why I never drive mine as daily driver).

Best luck with your sale, I hope it goes to someone who appreciates and takes good care of it while having loads of fun.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Beautiful car...Having owned one I am aware of some potential issues..How are the stepper motors, steering rack, and the LCD display? Thanks and good luck...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all for the compliments. Stepper motors, steering rack and LCD display are all fine as far as I know.

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Great looking car!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Sam - time to get you back in one!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
new pics?

Sam!
sorry I missed this as I started some travel (and sorry alfa1s for the hijack here)!
No new pics of the beauty, only the workhorse. Got a set of OEM roofracks (look great on the car but man they make a ton of wind noise!) and have hauled Christmas trees, a mattress w/ frame:eek: for a friend and on an almost daily basis, my bike:D
Still a real pretty, solid example for sure. I got some euro headlights I'm putting on & have to replace the now sagging headliner. It's gone up and down the coast and now has ~60k miles on it. Never have been able to get the alignment fully dialed in and it eats through tires in record time. i think it's the shorter springs, different offsets of the bigger rims and the spacers. Oh well, looks like you had similar trials based on the receipts.
Always gets smiles and compliments and never fails to make me happy when I walk up to it - so much more unique a look and stance than 99% of the homogenized stuff on the road now. Certainly worth the quirks in exchange for the happy quotient!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts