Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have reluctantly concluded to sell my 1995 164, red with black interior. Automatic. It requires too much, I have other cars to work on, and I don't have proper storage. The engine is strong with 157,800 miles; The body is good, no rust, small dings only. I purchased it in 1999. The interior is very good except for wear on the piping on the driver's seat. It is a good driver. Here's the bad: it needs paint, and badges; the wheels need something--the clear coat started peeling off, and I removed it from one; it should have a new timing belt, water pump and tensioner; the heat and air controls don't work---although I have kept punching buttons on and off until it came one, it didn't work the other day. The Michelin tires have about 15,000 on them. I took the Automatic shifter knob to be re-upholstered, and they lost it, but you can still shift. I had the driver's door cable fixed, but I was told that I should get a new one. I am asking $2,000.00. If you do what needs to be done, you will be upside down for a while, but I believe the engine is worth $2,000.00. It is in Whitesburg, Tennessee, near Morristown, about 8 miles from I-81.

I also have four milano engines, out of their cars; and, two Milano wrecks which have good rear ends; and, a good Milano transaxle which I took out to replace with a Platinum limited slip. This transaxle is good in every gear, even second. I don't know how to price these things, but the transaxle should be worth $200.00 at least. I would rather not go to the trouble to have to ship anything.

Clinton Anderson

·
Premium Member
14,805 Posts
email sent.

·
Premium Member
14,805 Posts
The Verde that I just sold had a Ron Paul Bumper sticker. I think that the new owner has left it on.

·
Registered
503 Posts
interested in the car, i have the same one but a five speed, in the Nashville area, sent a pm

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I don't suppose the GTV6 is for sale?

·
Registered
15 Posts
?? Still have any 24V engines for sale?

Just reading this tread and see it is a little old, ?? do you still have a 24V engine for sale? could you give me the particulars, milage, etc. and price.

Thank you,

Brice

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lotus

It is a 1986 Esprit Turbo. I have just re-built the engine, and am about to get it started.

Clinton

1 - 17 of 17 Posts