Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Number 37 of 190, Bright Yellow with black interior. In very nice condition, garage kept. Approximately 63,000 miles (speedometer/odometer not working correctly), good Bridgestone tires, the OEM 12 disc CD player goes with it. Seats in great condition, paint/body also good. Small crack in rear window. Runs well, shifts well, you can drive it home to anywhere. We are the third owners. Not concours but a very nice example. We are looking to get $13,000 for this CE.

Please PM me for photos and details. Thank you.

Dave Jarman
AROC -- KARS chapter

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've always wanted a yellow one, and a CE at that. If I hadn't just purchased mine....

Nice car!

Hrmmmm

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
I bought an Alfa from Dave 13 years ago. It was exactly as represented. Good man!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's the dropbox link for photos of the engine bay and underside. The pulley/sump shot you see shows the clearance between the crank pulley and sway bar, an indicator of motor mount condition. I can slide my first finger between the bar and the pulley.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jm79nka11bwvs51/AAAgnTARBLTYB7FyX4XT5jh2a?dl=0

I will post exterior and interior photos later today... sorry to drag this process out but we've had a rough week around here! Thanks.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More photos - yellow CE Spider

Bump...

Here's some additional photos of the engine bay and interior. Send me a PM if you'd like more information. Location: Lexington KY We can discuss delivery (200-300 mile range) or transport, or other arrangements if you like.

Thanks...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and more photos...

Photos son Mike made over at Keeneland... good work there Michael!

(We pulled up next to a middle aged couple in their newish Audi TT convertible, the driver glances over at Giallo, nods approvingly and says "Nice car, man!" I just smile and thank them... we chat during the light about what a glorious day it is here today. Happens every time we take this Spider out!)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump... We're willing to work with a buyer on transport or delivery of this Spider... depending on the distance, of course! Take a look...

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump...bump... We've had a couple of regional inquiries on this Spider, so if anyone's in the market for a really nice CE better speak up now!

I have it advertised in AutotraderClassics.com, also.

I much prefer it go to an Alfista on the BB, and/or an AROC member, where it would have a good home.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ka- bump... This Spider is ready to drive anywhere. A great deal on a CE... PM me to discuss arrangements if you're interested. I'm flexible on transport/delivery.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes-- definitely for sale! Send me a PM if you will for more details. Thanks.

Price is at $12,000, delivery negotiable depending on location/distance. Third party inspection available.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kaaa bump. This is a COLLECTIBLE 1994 Commemorative Edition Spider... among all the Spiders out there for sale right now. CE's will never be cheaper than what they are now, folks. Even the '91 to '93 S4 Spiders are rising in value. Look at the asking prices for other CE's out there, and you'll see this is a great buy.

Talk to me ! Se habla español !

Price will go up unless I can move it soon... and I'm willing to pay for a third party inspection at EAS in Cincinnati, also. If you live within say, a 5 or 6 hour radius of the Bluegrass, heck we'll deliver it to you! $12K firm... going- going --

No, I'm not going to give it away either... not that motivated. Check what Hagerty's and Hemmings says about the value of a CE Spider in Good to Excellent condition.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts