Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a beautiful example of the last year of the Alfa Spider as we all know and love it and in Alfa Red!
1994 Commemorative Edition #90 of 190. This is a wonderful example that looks and drives exceptionally. The car underwent a restoration around 2010 and was garage stored after that seeing less than 500 miles since restoration. This is a Hans Milo car that I am listing for him and he completed the restoration and engine rebuild.

peri-2010 restoration
-quality paint job
-Rebuilt original 2.0L engine
-High Compression Pistons
-Valve job with light port and polish
-performance vvt cam and VVT rebuild by international auto
-new clutch assy.
-New water pump and oil pump
-new ball joints
-Koni Shocks
-New front brake calipers and fresh pads all around

I took delivery of the vehicle in Oct to sell for Hans. I have title and some wonderful documentation in hand. Including original window sticker and certificate of CE. In the last few months I have had the car fully detailed and paint correction with quality wax. Had car inspected from head to toe, AC recharged and have made sure everything is working as it should. This spider starts, drives and stops better than new. Such a joy to drive.Transmission shifts like new and even quick second gear down shifts are smooth without issue.

Car is located in Charlotte, NC now. I believe this Spider is a beautiful example of the last of the Spiders and will be quite collectable and appreciate.

Pricing at $16,900 given the high quality and collectibility of this car.

Feel free to PM, Call or Email
[email protected]
704-340-8290

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thank you
ODO 088913 appears to be accurate.
Jonathan

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hans has fully retired. I am helping him sell off some of his collection. I worked with him for many years in the 90’s/early 2000s.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Bump!
Still available. This is the best driving spider I have ever driven. Check it out!! I see these as very collectible.

Headed to BAT! See ya there!!!

Jonathan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts