Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 1994 164ls automatic. I am the third owner - previously owned by AROC Detroit president for thirteen years. Great driver (and snow beast, too). Here are a few details:

-83,500 miles (10,000 in the last year)
-new 17" wheels and tires (about 5000 miles)
-second set of stock 164 rims with four performance snows
-new Kenwood stereo w/ CD and mp3 port and four new Kenwood speakers
-new battery
-new heater core and blower motor
-new power steering lines
-custom exhaust by Watson Engineering
-synthetic oil since new
-full service history since new

Paint has a few blemishes and rear fascia has a few scuffs but car presents very nicely overall. Nice interior but some wear evident on driver's seat bolster.

Exterior pics attached. Will post some interior and under hood shots when I get a chance to shoot some - too cold to spend time in the garage now.

$3600 obo.

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
Looks great! I have the exact same LS and need to find some 17" wheels for mine. THey look great, best of luck.
Keith

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great! I have the exact same LS and need to find some 17" wheels for mine. THey look great, best of luck.
Keith
If it doesn't sell here I may post the car on eBay for a lower rate and sell the wheels and hardware seperately. Will let you know.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Too bad you are on the other end.... otherwise I would have definitely considered it to replace my parting out L. Good luck with the sale anyways.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too bad you are on the other end.... otherwise I would have definitely considered it to replace my parting out L. Good luck with the sale anyways.
Usually it's the other way around...we Michigan guys are always after the California cars!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been getting a few PMs asking about the wheels (either wanting to buy the wheels or wanting to buy the car with the stock wheels instead).

I would be willing to sell the car on the stock 164L wheels for $2950.

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
I drove this car a few months ago. It drove like a fresh car; no rattles or shudders - good feedback through the chassis. Someone will get a nice car for a great price. An unusually strong example of a low-mileage LS in this region.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts