Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Three things:

1) Is the passanger seat leather in good shape? I am always looking for replacement leather for my tan color driver's seat.

2) I am looking for a replacement right side, rear passanger door. Mine was in a accident before I got the car and they did a poor job of fixing that door. I think replacement is the only option. Windows are a must, and interior panels are always welcome but not a necessity.

3) I need a replacement seat motor for the driver's seat. It is the one that shifts the front half of the seat up and down. Mine gave up about two years ago and a new replacement is very expensive. Got one that works?

Jeff
Dallas, Texas

1994 164 LS

·
Registered
275 Posts
I might be interested in the cat converter if it's in nice shape. Also need some rear metal brake lines and other parts. what's the best number to call you? thanks.

·
Registered
552 Posts
how much for the side view mirrors and front triangular grill? got any pictures of them?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
15,006 Posts
Which wheels are on the car and what shape are they in?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
What would you want for the overhead console?

I'm talking about the part between the windshield and sunroof that includes the overhead lights, switches for controlling the sunroof and lights, etc. I basically just need the sunroof switches, but would be willing to pay for the entire console if reasonable.

Also, how is the right rear quarter panel. I need the wheel arch that seems to be a chronic problem with these cars.

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts