Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$7995.00 109,000 Miles

This beautiful 1993 Spider features a Red exterior accented with a new Tan Cloth top. I put the new top on this past October.

The interior is Tan with Black inserts seats (like in a Ferrari).

The Power-plant is a newly rebuilt 2.0L 4 Cylinder engine with fuel injection mated to a 5-speed manual transmission and has approximately 6000 miles on it.

This car runs and didn't spend its life in a garage making this Spider extremely nimble to drive. You really want to enjoy it and drive it as that is what keeps this type of car going.

This car has Power Steering, Power Brakes, MOMO wood and leather steering wheel, Power Windows, Power Mirrors and 15" Alloy Wheels with almost new tires.

The car also includes an Alpine Stereo with CD changer and subwoofer in the trunk (See photos). The subwoofer was not attached and I never bothered hooking it up.

In 1993, only 1,956 Alfa Romeo Spiders were produced at a cost of $25,000 when new. This Spider is a California and Florida car.

The previous owners had the engine rebuilt at the Alfa Speed Shop in Jacksonville, FL. He spared no expense. Invoices were over $10,000 (copies go with car). This was all done 6,000 miles ago according to the prior owner.

He also had much of the body rebuilt as well.

Headers, new exhaust, heavy duty sway bars, Alpine sound system, K&N air filter, MOMO steering wheel, seat belts, brake, clutch and gas pedals- all by MOMO. The MOMO break and clutch pedals were off when I bought the car and included separately. I think the pedals feel better with them off as they add some width to the pedals (even though they look great). I will include them at no extra charge.

I also put in an additional $3000.00 into the car as follows:

New convertible top this past October.

New brake master cylinder

New Speedometer. I will include old speedometer as well to show total mileage. (See photos)

New Floor mats

New oil filler cap

No cracks in the dashboard.

The former owners put in a rear sway bar making the car perform very well on cornering.

I have had the car for over 1 year and have driven it less than 1000 miles. I am including the car cover.

I will also include the boot that goes over the convertible top when it is down. It gives the car a very nice look.

The car has some dings and nicks but looks great as you can see from the photos. I tried showing everything in the photos, but it is hard to see in the photos. The car is almost 20 years old and still looks and sounds great. It gets a lot of positive comments and attention wherever I drive it.

The car is sold "as-is" "where-is" with no warranty.

If you have any questions, please send me an e-mail or if you want to talk, e-mail me your phone number through e-bay.

If you want more photos, please let me know and I can take some more for you.

I also encourage you to schedule a time with me to check the car out or schedule an inspection prior to placing a bid or offer. I think you will love what you see!

If there are parts of the car that you want additional pictures of, please e-mail me and I will take them and send them to you. Please do this prior to bidding. I want to give you as much info so that you can make an educated decision.

The seats look and feel very nice. The mats are new. There is some wear under the mats on the carpet.

The car looks nice and drives nice. It is not "like new" or "mint". Like all Alfa Romeo's of this era and older, they are older vehicles. It is not a new car.

This is a nice car and really a lot of fun to drive.

This 1993 Alfa is a Series 4 which was the best series of Alfa Romeos ever made. The Series 1, 2, and 3's were not as reliable. Series 4 Alfas also were the only ones with power steering and brakes.

I also change the oil very 3-4 months, regardless of the mileage. (I do that for all of my cars).

I only use the car on weekends and usually use it to drive up and down A1A with the top down and stop and eat on the beach and then come home. The car is parked in my garage when it is not being used.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts