Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

bought a s4 yesterday and drove it back to reading what a scream i am still smiling at work today!!!! I want to change the steerting wheel and it needs a service. Does anyone have any reccomendations on garages????

I was thinking of going to either Alfaman at park royal or Lombarda at ladbrook grove-any thoughts????

Thanks

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Bash, you might struggle to get a recomendation on AlfaBB as it is mostly US. I'd stick with the feedback the guys on AO gave you.

Are you bring it down to Chatham on the Alfa Spring Day ?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey bash - since you're in Reading - are you going to Castle Combe for the Alfaholics track day on Saturday? There should be a fair few Spiders there along with the 105 Coupes. I'll be there from early (VW Mars(!) Red 1600 GT Junior NUR 131P).

Come and say Hi.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
soory but i am away viewing flats in richmond with the spider of course!!!! hope its sunny....

any garage reccoemndations???

·
Registered
140 Posts
Only recommendations from me are Timeless Motor Company but they're a long way from you in Highwood, Essex. I've used them when it's stuff I can't do (or be bothered to) myself. It's just one guy really (John Timpany). Very good, fair pricing and eons of experience.

Anyway good luck in Richmond.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts