Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold but the OZ wheels are not! Get them here!
With priorities changing, I feel it is time to pass my 164S on to a new owner. I purchased this car the summer of 1998 with 50k miles on it. Shortly after that the botom end required a rebuild due to the first owner putting garbage oil in there. For the past 13 years it has been running fully synthetic.

The car just turned 160k and is running well. It is not a show winner, but a great driver. I only drive it about once a week and it is garaged otherwise. It had a major service last year (at 155k) including timing belt, tensioner, water pump, hoses, fluids. It's currently running on 16" OZ rims, but is in need of new tires. I can also sell with the standard S meat slicers. The front currently has a set of L struts, and the back adjustable Konis (new in the last few thousand miles.)

Ryan

·
Registered
53 Posts
pm'd you. thanks

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Met a great BBer this weekend who came to see the car in the pouring rain!

·
Registered
398 Posts
No rain or distance should stop any BBer from seeing and buying this Alfa! It’s well worth it! It was great meeting you Ryan. I really enjoyed talking to knowledgeable Alfista like yourself, and of course driving your 164S. Car is very solid and it drives like a champ!

Best,
Sasha

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have pics of the sides and wheels? Thanks
I actually didn't take any side shots... The wife has the camera at work today, but below are a few older shots that at least show the wheels. This was pre-Konis, so the back looks a little saggy. I can take some more shots perhaps tonight or tomorrow.

Regards,
Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi,

I just messaged with Saleri and believe that he bought your car? Are the OZ wheels still available? If so How much? Can you help with shipping them to SoCal?

Thanks David

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi,

I just messaged with Saleri and believe that he bought your car? Are the OZ wheels still available? If so How much? Can you help with shipping them to SoCal?

Thanks David
Sure, the ad for the wheels is here and I'm happy to help in shipping David. Just sent you a pm.

Ryan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts