Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
center of taillight 1991 veloce needed I also need the right one but I think my body man may have a source for that and even if you don't have it
any suggestions of who to contact (or not contact would be greatly appreciated as I am really trying to take care of my 1991 alfa romeo spider veloce:cool:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Center section tail light for 1991

center of taillight 1991 veloce needed I also need the right one but I think my body man may have a source for that and even if you don't have it
any suggestions of who to contact (or not contact would be greatly appreciated as I am really trying to take care of my 1991 alfa romeo spider veloce:cool:
I have one if our interested but it has small hairline crack with bothered me so I found one in better shape.

I paid $225 for me replacement from some guy in on BB, do you want me to send you a photograph?

Regards,
tony

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes a picture would be nice

yes a picture would be nice
of course I would like to have one without a crack I will have to think on this a few days

I still haven't figured out how to do the private message on this thingy

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I still haven't figured out how to do the private message on this thingy
I see you figured out the PM thingy - Anything else we can help you with?:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
1991 Spider Center tail Light

Good am-

I have a pristine 1991 Spider Center Tail Light for $275 including shipping

Thanks,

Rick Diament
[email protected]
(818)-516-2413

Elite Auto Parts
9944 Glenoaks blvd.
Sun Valley, Ca. 91352

·
Registered
32 Posts
1991 Spider Center tail Light

Good am-

I have a pristine 1991 Spider Center Tail Light for $275 including shipping

Thanks,

Rick Diament
[email protected]
(818)-516-2413

Elite Auto Parts
9944 Glenoaks blvd.
Sun Valley, Ca. 91352

1 - 8 of 8 Posts