Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Considering selling my 1991 Spider. This car has been in the family for years but new opportunities have me considering selling it. It has a bit of a unconventional look which I really like but the original wheels can go back on if you wish.

Mileage is about 100K
Silver original paint, some clear coat problem areas.
Beige interior, black top.
Sits on some 16x7 Rota Rb wheels with 215/45-16 Falken Azenis
IAP Red Springs
Brand new Koni Sports
New factory cat.
A lot of recent work including driveshaft rebuild, electrical tuneup, fuel pump and filters, gas tank was hot tanked, etc etc.

Thinking $7,500 is fair but listening to offers, or interesting trades, cash is always king.

Runs great and has no transmission issues, this car handles like it's on rails and ready for some fun. This thing gets a lot of thumbs up around town. Car is located in Sun Valley, near Burbank Airport.

[/url]Untitled by vespam5, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]Untitled by vespam5, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Registered
190 Posts
I love the look of the wheels...what size are the wheels and tires...did you need to do any modification to mount them, also who makes the wheels..might want to put these on my '91 Spider..

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments guys, these spiders are a little boring to me in stock trim, I just had to play with the look of the car before I could commute this thing around ;). The wheels are Rota (panasport replicas), which is the same brand wheel many Alfa shops sell, but I went with a much more aggressive size (16x7) and offset to get the nice full fender wells. I then had them flat black powder coated for the stealthy look. IMO no alfa should ever had anything more than a 16" wheel diameter.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Still available, had some summer fun and it's time to slim down the fleet. Price lowered. Girl not included.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts