Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not my car. I had a look at this yesterday while doing errands. Just poking around to see what was what. Not really in the market for another car in an serious way, so I figured I would post it here for any interested party. Sure looks clean. Comparatively low miles (47K). Excellent book of records. Big overhaul in SoCal before sale to WA owner in 2004ish. Being offered by a premier local high-end used car dealer.

Park Place Ltd. Alfa Spider

Here's a pic:

Wish I had the garage space of the idle rich.

·
Registered
705 Posts
If you like the s4 that sure looks like a fine example.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hah. That's funny. You'd think by my handle that I am a fan of this particular model spider, but in fact, I own a 2004 Audi S4 wagon. The jonesing part of that is a long story having to do with the difficulty in getting Audi to ship my car in a timely manner. Did not even KNOW about the overlap. Too funny. I do like this car though for a variety of reasons (one of which being potential relative longevity).

·
Registered
897 Posts
That is a really nice example of an S4. Price is not off the mark at all, given the quality of the paint, new leather interior, mileage, etc. In many ways it looks better than new. I wish it was mine...and I thought mine was pretty clean.

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Beautiful. I want another, someday. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
1991 Alfa Spider Veloce, I bought at park Place

Well, I bought this beautiful Spider Veloce, drove it from Seattle to Los Angeles, registered it here in California (where it came from originally) and now I already would like to sell it. I paid $14,900... and that is exactly what I would like to sell it for if anyone is interested. I love the car, it is exactly LIKE NEW in every way, but I find that I need the money. Please contact me at [email protected] if you know anyone that might be interested. --Warren, 562-897-2227

·
Registered
3 Posts
There was a post by S4jones that showed a red 1991 Spider Veloce for sale at Park Place in Seattle. He went to go see it and reported that it was really nice. Well I bought that car and brought it to the Los Angeles area. It really is excellent (perfect is a better word to describe it) in every way. Now I am already thinking about selling it for the same prce I paid, $14900, while continuing to enjoy it in the meantime. Here is the link to S4jones' post:

Would anyone be interested here on this forum? It is red with tan interior. The only issues it has is low freon and maybe a leak in the AC system (impossible to know without trying to recharge first). Just within the past week, the driver electric window sounds a little crunchy as it goes up or down. The door panel should be removed and the gear cleaned and lubricated before it gets worse.

The interior looks like new, the paint is excellent, the engine is spotless, it runs like new, starts-up immediatly (clod or hot) and drives perfectly.

If omeone would like to fly to LAX airport, I can pick up, show the car, and take wherever you decide to stay in this area. No commitment to buy the car is necessary.

Warren, SayHi5(at)aol.com

Not my car. I had a look at this yesterday while doing errands. Just poking around to see what was what. Not really in the market for another car in an serious way, so I figured I would post it here for any interested party. Sure looks clean. Comparatively low miles (47K). Excellent book of records. Big overhaul in SoCal before sale to WA owner in 2004ish. Being offered by a premier local high-end used car dealer.

Park Place Ltd. Alfa Spider

Here's a pic:

Wish I had the garage space of the idle rich.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts