Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need both the Alfa Romeo script and the Spider Veloce block lettering for the rear of a 1991 Spider Veloce. New or absolutely like new, please.

Kip

Work cell

·
Registered
2 Posts
Were you able to find one?

I was rear ended and the body shop was unable to take off the old one in one piece. I wound love to find one as well. Please let me know if you were able to find a source.

Thank you,
Paul Jones
[email protected]
321-624-9100

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
My '91 was rear-ended back in December, and the "Spider Veloce" script was not available. Fortunately, the body shop was able to re-use my original script. Bob Bartel Black Barts Emporium, Inc has several versions of the "Alfa Romeo" logo, and may be a good source for the other script. He only deals in OEM badges and emblems for Italian cars.

The scarcity of this script seems to be verified by several S4 spiders for Ebay sale that don't have Spider or Spider Veloce script; apparent evidence of rear damage in their past. There is one S4 that has the emblems on the back reversed from what my car has; again, evidence of repair.

I need both the Alfa Romeo script and the Spider Veloce block lettering for the rear of a 1991 Spider Veloce. New or absolutely like new, please.

Kip

Work cell

·
Registered
2 Posts
My body shop destroyed mine. Thankfully someone saw my post and sold me one new in the packaging for $125 Canadian. I believe the insurance company will pay for it but it still has not been totally worked out. I am getting a total body restoration on the car so $125 is the least of my worries. I am happy to have the badge. I was about to buy the UK version 2.0 to put beside the Spider. Classic Alfa has receive a bunch of my insurance money for this parking lot accident.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
i can't believe that none of the suppliers here (IAP, centerline, vick auto) carries them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey, I just started jumping on here today after purchasing my second Alfa back in November. My baby girl has kept me from checking things out on here. I just responded to another person on here that wants some center caps, so i will keep this short. I own an insurance agency, but my background in a previous life was composite production and reproduction. I can email you a sample of the work i did. HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE. IF SOMEBODY SENDS ME A GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHAT THEY NEED, I WILL COPY IT AND SEND YOU YOUR ORIGINAL AND THE COPY. IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT, I WILL SELL THEM FOR A FAIR PRICE. TYPICALLY A NICE CHROMED EMBLEM IS $60-$100 OR SO, OR PAINTED IS $40-$70. JUST LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED. THANKS

RONNY JETMORE
410 394 9000

·
Registered
37 Posts

Kip

Work cell
Just curious, what color was your lettering? I have a '91 automatic that has the script in a gold color......always thought that was weird

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Just curious, what color was your lettering? I have a '91 automatic that has the script in a gold color......always thought that was weird
i have never ever seen gold before.

maybe it was gold plated before you purchased the car is my guess.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The gold might be on the 1995, final USA spider.

I did get the Alfa Romeo script, new, on eBay. I have two more. The other two are broken in the low thin area between Alfa & Romeo. Both are eBay purchases and very clean. Placed together the break is not visible. If you need one, write me. I have not been on Alfa BB for a while, but I am back.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
The gold might be on the 1995, final USA spider.

I did get the Alfa Romeo script, new, on eBay. I have two more. The other two are broken in the low thin area between Alfa & Romeo. Both are eBay purchases and very clean. Placed together the break is not visible. If you need one, write me. I have not been on Alfa BB for a while, but I am back.
there was no 95 spider sold in america.

94 was the last year with only 190 being imported to america.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Found 3, over time, on EBay. One is new. Two are take-off, split in the middle that is undetectable when placed together. I have one if someone needs it. Paid $50 for the split ones, don't remember how much the new one was.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Found 3, over time, on EBay. One is new. Two are take-off, split in the middle that is undetectable when placed together. I have one if someone needs it. Paid $50 for the split ones, don't remember how much the new one was.
did you ever find the "veloce" badge?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No Veloce letters. Just gotta keep checking eBay and hope to get lucky. Mine are still good, but I would like have a new set available.

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Alfa Spider rear emblem kit

Hi guys I have nice reproductions of the rear emblem kits.
Does the job and looks nice at 45USD plus shipping.
Please contact me for more information at [email protected] or 514-352-2447
Thank you

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts