Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I might find a pan gasket for my 1991 S4 Spider Veloce Automatic Transmission? I took my car into our only mechanic that works on Italian cars and I've been waiting three weeks for my car. I'm still waiting on a oil pan gasket for the automatic transmission. They haven't even started on any of the other things I asked them to check for me. It would be nice to get my car back so I can drive it once in a while.

Thanks, Dan

·
Weaving a Spider's Web.
1,154 Posts
It's a Zf transmission from BMW, maybe they can help. I am still looking for the tranny dip stick for my 93 auto spider. I need a part number and then BMW would order it in for me. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went by the shop today and they had the transmission gasket installed and a new pressure regulator installed. They started the car while I was there and it sounded fine. Still haven't checked the car out to see if it is still stalling or hesitating when starting off from idle. I also want them to check out the heating system to make sure it is working fine. They thought I would have my car back by tomorrow. Hope so, it would be great to have it for the weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts