Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to start the barrelback boat project, so I need to make room in the garage. Not driving her enough to justify keeping it outside. I picked this car up a little over two years ago, and have done a ton of work on her to make her worthy of her name. It was left behind at a shop because the guy couldn't afford the repairs. Here is a list, in no particular order, of the work done. BTW, former ASE Mechanic. I started out working at an Alfa dealership in the 70's. Unfortunately it was on the AMC cars that they sold along side the Alfa's and Lotus at Sewickley Sales and Service!! :DAnyone from the Pittsburgh area remember them? OK, New brake booster, MC, pads and rotors. New trailing arm bushings, sway bar bushing and end links, center driveshaft support, U-joints and giubo. Koni red adjustable shocks. New clutch slave cylinder and re-enforced clutch pedal shaft. Luisi wood steering wheel with 2" spacer to put it right where it needs to be. Original air bag wheel available if legally required! Nardi shift knob. New mid-muffler. Proud to have performed surgery on those intrusive DOT knee bolsters. They have been reshaped to be more like the Euro style or earlier models.

Car is in Indialantic, FL, near Melbourne, about an hour SE from Orlando.

Asking a reasonable $9500. More photos upon request. Possible delivery available within the state of FL (negotiable fee).

E-mail me (Ed) at [email protected]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, the car does have a nice re-paint, but I do not know when. Car originally sold out of St. Pete/Tampa dealership.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As a '91, I would not say it has those usual rust areas. A little surface rust on undercarriage sheetmetal edges and seams, but nothing unusual for a 30 year old car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts