Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1991 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce. Rossa Red with tan leather interior. 58K actual miles. Southern car. Clean Carfax. Complete records, with original window sticker, all manuals, original toolkit, full spare, tonneau cover, and 3 sets of keys. Rare automatic transmission. CD player and professionally installed sound system. A pampered, garaged Spider. Look at those gleaming white tail lights! This is the discerning Alfisti’s total package.

Conservatively, 9 out of 10 condition overall. This particular Spider is stunningly clean. Shiny original paint. Amazing original interior. ALL electrical functions work 100% perfectly. Car powers up, drives and shifts smoothly. The ZF auto transmission is reliable, peppy, and smooth. Just climb in and cruise.

Recent big ticket 60K maintenance (along with new motor mounts, water pump, valve adjust, new belts/hoses/filters/fluids), along with many little maintenance items. Upgrades include IAP performance springs, Falken sport tires with just 4K miles on them. Interior looks new. Carpet is perfect. Dash is perfect. Top is good with clear window. Engine revs and purrs with gusto. No rust.

The only negatives: AC is intact but inoperable (compressor clutch wire is broken – a common Alfa issue). Typical Alfa tired u-joint noises when pulling away from a stoplight (cheap and simple fix, but not necessary). Everything else is perfect and works 100%. If you’re looking for a clean, sorted Spider, this is it – pampered condition, up to date maintenance. I’m selling because I’ve just purchased another Alfa and don’t have room for two, or time to drive both.

Private message me with any question you have, and we can always talk via phone if you’d like. I’m amenable to shipping or pick up in Charleston, SC (at your cost/arrangement) and the car will remain garaged and protected until then. An S4 this nice will only increase in value. And the automatic is hassle free and anyone can drive it.

Asking $9,800.00

Attachments

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car is on Ebay - price is lowered too. This is a really nice, complete, and sorted Spider. I'd love it to go to someone who'd appreciate it. PM me if interested or if you have a strong offer. I'm moving onto my recent Alfa project Spider - could use the room!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts