Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1991 Alfa Romeo Spider for sale. I purchased this car in 2007 with roughly 58,000 and very little documentation. The speedometer was very intermittent and I replaced it with a rebuilt speedometer with 92,000 miles on it. Since I have owned the car I have been working with the forum to perform many of the repairs myself. My user ID is JohnD and you can see my posts.
I live in Massachusetts and I use this car as a daily driver until the 1st snow fall but I will admit that I drive the car when the roads are dry, summer or winter. After my latest fix (replacing the ignition switch) my family has really insisted that I buy a new car. Therefore the Spider is now up for sale with much regret.
The car now has roughly 100,900 miles on it. I have been fixing this car along the way and I have replaced the following items; Brake booster, fuel pump relay, rear exhaust, tachometer, speedometer, new factory ignition wires, recent distributor cap and rotor and now the ignition switch.
I will try to include pictures of all the imperfections of the car but please consider that this car is driven at least 5 days a week, 40 miles a day, 8 to 10 months out of the year. Overall the car has been incredibly reliable and fun to drive. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or would like further details. I am offering the spider for sale at $5800.00. Please contact John D. Nicosia by e-mail at [email protected] or call 508-633-3736. I will repost more pics upon request.

New asking price is $5200 obo. This is a registered and inspected road going vehicle. Again, driven daily. I will add more pics!

Thanks for looking.

PS. This will be the 1st time since 1994 I will no longer have an Alfa Romeo registered.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PICS with the car out in the Sun

Hi,

I wanted to add pictures now that is has finally stopped raining here. I would love thsi car to go to a good home!

Thanks for looking

JDN

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts