Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: 1991 Alfa Romeo S4 Spider Automatic - 61,335 miles Southern Ca.

THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN SOLD. This beautiful Pininfarina designed sportscar with red exterior perfectly matched with a classic tan interior: 1991 Alfa Romeo S4 Spider, is truly a find. A perfect car for weekend drives, but also can be used for an everyday about-town driver. This is a fantastic car that I shall miss terribly. I purchased this car about 6 months ago, and unexpected circumstances force me to part with it, as I need a bigger car. This is a southern car, garaged for most of its life. I am asking $9,500 FIRM.

Includes original car manuals, original toolkit, full spare tire in trunk, unused Brand New Alfa Romeo bra for front of car, and 2 sets of keys. Automatic transmission.

Details:
- Odometer reads: 61,335 miles
- Automatic Transmission, makes it a perfect city car.
- Transmission is a ZF (German) transmission, found in some BMW's
- Pininfarina designed with emblem on passenger side of vehicle
- Fittipaldi rims/wheels
- AM/FM Built in radio
- Convertible top is OK, and I believe it is the original to the car. It goes up and down very easily and is functional. Inside of top shows it's age. Minor tear in back window, replaceable
- No rust issues
- CA registration is good through October 2012
- Smog certified and passes without any problems
-slight tear in back window not to the canvas, but to the plastic window (reason I lowered the price)

I heavily invested in this car during last three months to give it a smooth, quick ride. This full overhaul was performed at Alfa Milano Los Angeles by renowned Alfa expert -verification of recent work that has been completed on the car.

Recent upgrades to the Alfa Romeo:
- Tune up, transmission service and engine check
- brand new tailpipe
- new exhaust
- new fuel filters
- new fuel pump
- new idle valve
- new brake pads
- new front calipers
- new motor mounts
- new center muffler
- Certified Smog Tested
All paperwork available for work carried out.

Serious buyers, please contact me for additional images.

Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ladyspider90,

I will get you more pictures this weekend and send along (i'll try to do it sooner if time allows)...

Richyla

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1991 - Alfa Romeo S4 Spider Convertible

I have uploaded more images of this vehicle.

Please let me know if there is anything in particular that you want to see in the photos.

Thank you - Richyla

Attachments

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
you can't get rid of it.

that is such a nice car and you live in the best climate in the world to appreciate it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi I have a couple of questions about your 91 spider

Is it a spider or spider veloce?
Speedo says 61335, is that actual? or do you know? they had a lot of problems with speedos/senders.
Is the top cloth or vinyl ?
Would you be interested in a 2001 325 BMW as some kind of trade? It seats 4 and the top still comes down!

If you are please email me at [email protected] thanks Of Racer

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey OFFRACER,
It's a Spider, the mileage is correct as far as I'm aware. I'm the third owner and it's been clocking up accurately ever since I've owned it. Cloth top.

Not interested in a trade unfortunately. This one is truly a beauty though. Come take a look at her if you're interested and judge for yourself.

Thanks..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just wanted to revise the listing to let you know that I've lowered the price of this vehicle to $9500 for a more competitive price.

This is definitely a find, and at a great buy! Please let me know if any of you have questions.

Richyla

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum, but in the market for an Alfa for the weekends. Is yours still available?? And are you willing to go down on price?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey teresapnyc,

It is still available, the mileage now reads "61472", which proves I drive it every day without any problems! I don't put much on it though, perhaps 5 miles a day. Just enough to keep it nicely ticking over.

I've already lowered the price considerably as I now need to let it go as soon as I can. Email me at: [email protected] and I will listen any offers.

This car is a gem, trust me. In great condition, if you love Alfas, you'll love this car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Your 1991 alfa

Hi. Is your 1991 Alfa S4 Spider automatic still for sale? I live in Oakland and could come down to take a look at it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts