Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1991 Alfa Romeo 164 S now 3999.00

1991 Alfa Romeo 164 S – 5 speed, Red with Black Leather. The car is located in Ontario Canada in Hamilton

Car is in great shape, Car has only been driven in the summer months and then put in storage, runs very well
I have paperwork from the previous owner as well, the suspension has been serviced and the car has been well maintained

The following service has been performed in the last 12,000 km (major work has been performed at Pinarello Motori in Woodbridge )

- Water Pump replaced
- timing belt service
- new clutch
- new spark plugs and wires
- new rotor and distributor cap
- AC charge
- Valve cover gaskets
- New Motor mount
- Exhaust work
- New Antenna

An auto system has been professionally installed as well, so all the speakers in the car are new and high quality

The car also has keyless entry/trunk with an upgraded alarm system

Car also comes with the original 15" rims as well as 17" rims

Asking $3999

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Realized I didn't put the mileage its 134,000 km or 83,300 miles, also I'm open to haggling the price, if you want to cert it or e-test it yourself, or if you don't want the 17's etc
Motivated to sell since I don't want to have to store it when I move so if you are interested in the car or have any questions pm me an offer and we can work out a deal from there

Thanks

·
Registered
363 Posts
This is really nice, I like the wheels. Did you have to add spacers etc to make them fit?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliment!
Ya, I had to order spacers to make them fit, the 10 mm H&R from alfissimo.com
Also had to get bolts special order and trim them down a touch

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*Bump*
Now asking $4999.00, thought it was sold but guess the guys wife wouldn't let him buy it :(
will do $4500 without the 17's

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To the best of my knowledge its Federalized, the original owner bought it new at a alfa dealership in Toronto, best I can tell its nearly identical to the ones sold in the US, except that the speedometer shows the KM's larger than the MPH

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
PM sent...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If anyone else is interested I have an appraisal that was done on Oct 4th this year which i can email you, the vehicle has no visible rust and is in great shape

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
I figured as much. I think almost all the imported cars in the last 20 years or more are "North America" cars that are good in Canada and the US. Just a metric instrument cluster calibrations for Canada.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Rats! That's a bit of a schlep from Hamilton, Ontario to here in So. Cal. Nice looking car, though. What's the difference between an "S" and an "L"? I have a bud who has a Quad (and a '74 GTV, a GTV6 & 348ts) but I don't like the plastic sill extensions. I am contemplating my first Alfa. Thought I'd get a GTV but they all seem to be rotting away.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts