Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
I'm selling my alfa because I no longer have the time or space to keep it. It is a restoration project. 3.0L V6, 193,000 miles, 5-speed manual. Air conditioning, sunroof, AM/FM radio with cassette player. Power windows, power locks, 4-way power driver and passenger seats. Power steering. Red exterior with black leather interior. There is an air leak somewhere in the cylinder head, but I'm not experienced enough to fix it. It does not run or drive. There is a small chip in the windshield, a small crack in the dashboard, and a rust spot behind the right rear passenger seat. The seats are fairly worn. It needs work, both on the exterior and the interior. There's no major problems that I can see besides the air leak, everything else is a relatively easy fix for an alfisti with the time to do the repairs. I'm selling it for $1000. Please PM me if you are interested. I'm located in Norristown, PA... 15 minutes north of King of Prussia. The towing/removal of the car must be arranged by the purchaser.

I hope I can sell it to a dedicated alfa lover instead of just scrapping it.

Here are pictures:

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts