Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Friends Alfistas, I have a problem, rebuilt the engine of my Alfa 164s, 1991, new piston rings, is finished and back in the car!!! But now it does not start, it has no gasoline, no spark and no pulse in the injectors, all the timing points are checked, I change the Engine Heads too, Please I need help!!

Any idea what could happen?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello Friends Alfistas, I have a problem, rebuilt the engine of my Alfa 164s, 1991, new piston rings, is finished and back in the car!!! But now it does not start, it has no gasoline, no spark and no pulse in the injectors, all the timing points are checked, I change the Engine Heads too, Please I need help!!

Any idea what could happen?
Fuel pump?

·
Premium Member
27,523 Posts
Do you have all sensor connectors reconnected and all G131 grounds connected to end of intake plenum near top engine mount? AND is intake plenum if setting on rubber mounts and not directly grounded to valve cover? If so it must be grounded to engine block/head with grounding strap? Usually that grounding strap goes from Allen head bolt on throttle body to threaded M6 bolt hole on back of rear head.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts