Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
Anything on the condition of the car? Last clutch change? Last timing belt change? Rust? Paint/clearcoat condition? Strut condition? Tire wear? Headliner looks like it's down. Seats look a lot more worn than 94k miles. Etc, Etc.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will take more pics either tomorrow or monday. also i will ask my cousin about those other question.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics of driver side mirror

Pics of pass side mirror

Rust above the driver side roof

Seats are dry

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is what my cousin said about the car
"The car runs good, it shifts fine, it does burn oil like all Alfa's. The car has no rust except one spot on windshield molding, clear coat on hood is almost gone. It has new front brakes, the stepper motor was changed. No clutch was done that I know of. I had the car by a mechanic last spring and changed the ac compressor so I can use the car everyday, while there, the mechanic without me knowing removed my alarm system and must have done something to the wires of the suspension, because when I got the car back the red light comes on on the system. Since, I drove the car for only 400 miles till when both belts broke. Turns out the mechanic did not put any oil in the compressor and it ceased. The car has been sitting for about 6 months, I am in the process of putting an ac compressor and new belts. I have always taken care of this car, I own many Alfas and I need to sell this one."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts