Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1991 alfa 164 S .. OWNED and MaIntAined by alfa mechanic. Brand new rack, new timing belt and water pump. new rug, everything works, replaced original adjusable sport stuts, 120k miles,,,$1700
Need to sell !TOo Many Alfas!
call for more details
917 682 4068
Paul

·
Registered
2 Posts
you state it's in working condition but then say it needs a clutch, if I were to purchase this would I be able to drive it home and not have to worry about anything other then regular maintenance?
I live in NYC and am very interested, let me know what's the situation

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
IMHO it's unrealistic to expect a 20 year old car to require nothing but "regular maintenance", even at twice this price.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you state it's in working condition but then say it needs a clutch, if I were to purchase this would I be able to drive it home and not have to worry about anything other then regular maintenance?
I live in NYC and am very interested, let me know what's the situation
Be glad that all it needs is a Clutch.. as Stated earlier, OWned By Alfa mechanic.. the Replaced parts mentioned are NEW PArts and Not REBUILT! when someone buys this car they will know exactly what they are getting.. you will purchase the car directly from him and he knows the extensive history of the car. There are other alfas out there but i can guarantee that u will not be buying what your told.
He is very Particular and has only used original alfa parts on the car.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I like it. Hope your sale goes well. You'ld do better on eBay. I tried selling an awesome 164s. The members seems to want the exotic Alfa Romeo but at Ford prices. I placed it on eBay, got the price I wanted, and the buyer has an awesome car. recently I had a member meet me to see the car I'm currently selling only to find out that he was just scouting. He never even wanted to start the car. A week later a gentleman caught me at the red light, pulled me over to see the car and made me an offer of what I wanted
For it. That was my 95 164q. So again, good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts