Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought as a project that needed a new clutch and a brake master but never got around doing the needed work on it. Got several other cars and Alfas. Salvage title due to the car rolling forward on a flatbed according to the prior owner causing damage to front bumper, hood and fender. Car runs and drives but can only be test driven around the block due to the clutch slipping and the brakes being really soft.
  • Current registration paid but needs SMOG – passed last SMOG with excellent results
  • Has new catalytic converter, new belt idler bearing and a few other new parts I installed
  • Comes with new Valeo OEM clutch kit ($$$) for the repair
  • Lots of receipts from prior owners
  • Rare tan Recaro interior but driver seat is cracked and some of the seat functions don't work plus side plastic trim broken
  • Last timing belt and fuel hoses done around 2015 (receipts) – has only been driven a couple thousand miles since
  • Prior owner said it burns some oil but in the little driving I have done in the last couple years it seems to be using less than my other 164S. Engine smokes a bit upon start up if it hadn’t been started in a while but engine overall feels strong and healthy.
Overall it’s a nice car worth saving, needs some TLC, cosmetically paint is pretty nice, replacement hood needs a polish (paint is somewhat dull as shown in pic).
Price $1,450 - located in South San Diego, will need to be towed due to clutch and brakes
contact via private message or patrick2525 at protonmail dot c o m

Attachments

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Can this car be driven onto a car transporter? Makes a big difference in shipping whether it can be driven onto the transporter or if it has to be winches on & off?
Bye

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup - can be driven on and off, brakes still work but you need to pump the pedal for more brake action, clutch ok in 1st and 2nd but slips in higher gears

1 - 7 of 7 Posts