Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Olympia, WA

I have a 164L that is a project car and a daily runner. It has a number of issues. I have a pile of spare parts. It is an auto with 165K on it. Good interior. $1200 OBO, consider trade for turbo Saab. email.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
any photos?

a more detailed description would help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
More details: The front windshield is cracked, minor electrical issues, damage to the front bumper, fenders, and hood, one fuel injector could be replaced, fuel injectors wires need to be replaced, AC works but needs to be charged, drivers window needs a new motor, could use a paint job, small radiator leak, burns a quart of oil between oil changes (3000 miles), cooling fan doesn't work.

The engine runs strong. Handles great, totally fun to drive. Starts right up every day, heater, wipers, lights, speedometer, odometer, trip odometer, all work fine. I have all the body parts to fix the front plus a bunch of other parts, incl. a radiator and cooling fan assembly. I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it. I'm new at this.

Here's pictures:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1965 Giulia TI/1998 Spider
3,964 Posts
to post pictures hit the new reply button (or go edit your original message) and type something like "here are some pictures" in the message box Scroll down to find the "manage attachments" button and click it. Browse for pictures and upload them. Keep the maximum file sizes that are listed in mind or they won't show up
Good luck with the sale

1 - 5 of 5 Posts