Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99k mi alfa 164 thats being parted out, I have not sold anything yet and is in running condition, it has a 5 speed transmission that I am swapping into my 164l but a perfect automatic transmission that has been rebuilt 30k mi ago will be up for sale that I am removing out of my daily driver.

The vehicle only has 20k on motor rebuild but my cousin who owned the car prior to me overheated it because of a bad radioator hose and blew one of the headgaskets, the car runs and drives but will loose coolant through the tailpipe.

everything is for sale, shipping is avaliable at your cost on anything I cant fit into a flat rate box, I will accept paypal and money order or cashier check.
let me know what you need.

thanks for looking

year:1991
transmission:auto
mileage:99k-20k on motor
color: silver
interior: gray cloth power seats

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Where are you located? I need the overhead console surround for a sunroof car. You know the sticky plastic piece...
Paul

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry for not mentioning the location, I am in Seattle, WA. And yes I know about the sticky part. why do they all get so sticky?

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I think it's so that when your wife/girlfriend starts messing with it they get sticky black stuff on them and don't ever mess with anything in the car again:D

Paul

·
Registered
36 Posts
Do you still have the Drivers door inner handle?? If so I need one BAD!! Also the little plastic clip that attaches the outer door handle rod to the inner door mechanism on the driver side rear door

1 - 5 of 5 Posts