Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All: Help out an Alfa LeMons team and get some needed parts for your 164

We have recently purchased a 1991 164S that had an unfortunate meeting with a tree (it fell on the roof and crushed the driver-side roof and doors).

The car has 91,000 miles and has been maintained on a regular basis. However, the radiator is leaking so it is probably not salvageable. The Interior is very nice and there are many many good to excellent parts on this car.

We will be using the engine, motronic, motronic harness, fuel pump, engine accessories and perhaps the gauge cluster. This will go into our Martini and Rusty LeMons racer and provide a 40-50 hp increase!

If you know the rules of LeMons, you know that we need to sell the parts to recover our investment and stay "legal" in the series ($500.00 car). We have $1000.00 in the car including shipping so we are looking get this money back and have 50 Hp for free! (Ok it will be a huge amount of work).

Before, we post parts on e-bay, we are opening the car to Alfa bb members first.

Therefore, if you need anything for your 164, let me know. At first, we would prefer parts that we can easily pull off the car. We need to keep the windows and trunk weather tight for now while we part the car out. So no windows, trunk lids or doors are available at the moment.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED!

The car is located in Hinsdale, IL (near west Chicago burbs). I can ship you parts UPS I do have a paypal account to accept payments too.

Thanks,

David Alexander
Riverside, IL

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Response for AlfaGuy35

We are running a Milano Silver..2.5 Liter. We have raced in the Lemons Races and have the car handling quite well. So now we want more power!....Typical.

David
1977 Giulia Nuova Super 2.0
1976 Alfetta GT Race Car project
1982 GTV6 3.0 24 valve
1987 Milano Silver LeMons car
1991 164s parts car

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reponse for Craigdp

OK Craig:

I don't know how good the struts are. The previous owner purchased the car in 1996 and maintained the car properly until 91k miles. When we pull the car apart I can let you know.

The front bumper is pretty nice.

I have someone else interested in it also.

David

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Rear Suspension Lateral Arms

I'm in need of the rear suspension lateral (sideways to the car length) suspension arms. I really need the front (nonadjustable) arms. I could also use one of the rear (adjustable) arms if they're in decent shape. Mine are bent and I can't have it aligned without them.

Do you still have these, and what would you want for them. I would consider purchasing the entire rear subframe with the arms if necessary, but I do have decent rear subframe.

Thanks!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rear Lateral Arms

Hi Tom:

Yes they are on the car. How Good are they? I am not sure.

Send me a private message with an offer and I will have my mechanic check on it for you.

David

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey David, do you have IAC (Idle Actuator)?
Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts