Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently bought a pre-stripped 91 164L AT for the working engine. I have gotten the engine out and want to offer some parts for sale. I can ship the smaller items, but larger items will be pick up only. The engine itself (and the wiring/computer) are not for sale. The parts are located in Olney, Maryland.

-Brake Fluid reservoir - (cap/sensor included) $30 shipped

-Windshield washer reservoir - $40 shipped (no cracks, working pump included, no cap)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Of course, if I didnt mention something and its in the engine bay let me know. Pictures work well, of the part you may need.

My pictures will be coming in a day or two. Thanks!

·
Registered
570 Posts
I'm interested in the power steering preasure hose if its the early style with a 'banjo' fitting at the pump. Even if its in bad shape, I can have it remanufactured.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm interested in the power steering preasure hose if its the early style with a 'banjo' fitting at the pump. Even if its in bad shape, I can have it remaunfactured.
Yep, I have that hose and its got a banjo fitting. Pictures coming by the end of the week of all of the parts.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Okay. Let's finish the sale via PM. Message sent.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Good to see you are parting it out, even more -haha! Good luck! Let me know on the parts we had discussed before via email.

Leonard

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
164L AT, Exhaust front section with catalytic converter and oxygen sensor. Flex sections in great shape, no leaks. $70 pickup only

Exhaust center section 164L (no leaks) - $30 pickup only

Muffler 164S (no leaks) - $40 pick up only

·
Registered
85 Posts
164 parts

Hi,

Do you have the coolant reservoir bottle, and the a/c compressor?

I also could use the exhaust/muffler, but I'm not sure where you are located. I'm in S California

Thanks,

Khalil

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hi,

Do you have the coolant reservoir bottle, and the a/c compressor?

I also could use the exhaust/muffler, but I'm not sure where you are located. I'm in S California

Thanks,

Khalil
I'm located in the Washington D.C. Area. Shipping for the exhaust may be a bit much. I do have the ac compressor, coolant reservoir and could ship them. Thanks for looking

·
Registered
85 Posts
hi,
thanks for the quick response - pls tell me how much for the a/c compressor, coolant bottle, each so I can decide.

thanks,

Khalil

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Coolant reservoir - $40 shipped

Airbag - $125 shipped

Power steering pump/pulley/banjo bolts - $60 shipped

Air flow meter, air filter box $ 90 shipped

Upper engine brace, with poly bushing installed - $40 shipped

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Fake firewall brace, with fuel line holder - $15 shipped

I was told that the AC worked. I ran the car, but could not turn on the AC due to the controls being gone. When the system was evacuated, there was a sufficient amount of refrigerant for the system to function. The compressor did not make any noise, although it could not be engaged/turned on.

AC Evaporator, with expansion valve - $160 shipped

AC Receiver Drier, with pressure switch - $30 shipped

AC Compressor/with clutch - $80 shipped

Heater Core, no leaks - $100 shipped

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Blower Fan Assembly, tested good - $90 shipped

Speedometer Cluster, 100% working condition (157,000mi)- $110 shipped

Wiper Motor, with linkage - $50 shipped

Power Steering Reservoir and cap $30 shipped. Hoses sold.

Radiator, radiator fan, coolant fan switch, shroud $200 shipped

·
Registered
76 Posts
AC epr valve

Do you have the air conditioning EPR valve. Its the valve on the right side of the inner fender connected to the A/C lines?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts