Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1990 Spider Graduate Still Available!

I need to sell my summer weekend car! I am the 2nd owner and I have had this car for 15 years. It is garaged and covered with the exception of when I drive it on dry summer days. No rust. This is a California car and has spent it's whole life in this state. It runs great. The engine was rebuilt at 65,275. I have all paperwork and photos of the engine rebuilding. I also have a high performance header for it that I have removed in order to get it smogged for California emissions requirements more easily. The header goes with the car. It now has 69,721 on the car. Beautiful red color with like new cloth, not vinyl, top. Also has GTV 5 spoke wheels which I added. This car has never given me any problems. It was my primary car for 18 months before I got married and then became just a weekender. It needs to be driven and I'm not driving it much anymore. My asking price is $8,150.00. More pictures are available upon request.

DSCN5698 (Small).JPG

DSCN5686 (Small).JPG

DSCN5687 (Small).JPG

DSCN5688 (Small).JPG

DSCN5716 (Small).JPG

·
Registered
1 Posts
1990 Spider Graduate Still Available!

I need to sell my summer weekend car! I am the 2nd owner and I have had this car for 15 years. It is garaged and covered with the exception of when I drive it on dry summer days. No rust. This is a California car and has spent it's whole life in this state. It runs great. The engine was rebuilt at 65,275. I have all paperwork and photos of the engine rebuilding. I also have a high performance header for it that I have removed in order to get it smogged for California emissions requirements more easily. The header goes with the car. It now has 69,721 on the car. Beautiful red color with like new cloth, not vinyl, top. Also has GTV 5 spoke wheels which I added. This car has never given me any problems. It was my primary car for 18 months before I got married and then became just a weekender. It needs to be driven and I'm not driving it much anymore. My asking price is $8,150.00. More pictures are available upon request.

View attachment 217784

View attachment 217780

View attachment 217781

View attachment 217782

View attachment 217783
Have you car’s photos after 2011?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts