Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For this HF Integrale 16 V in absolutely lovely condition, rust free first paint very low mileage one owner only - we now consider BEST OFFER, a unique opportunity to buy a highly desirable HF 16V in condition really impossible to find.
Advert is out on classic trader and a gallery with all pictures and video available at request.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the car's price has now been slightly reduced ( as stated, not negotiable ) . For UK potential buyers, by August 2nd of this year will be 30 years old therefore VAT free ( 5% of the value to be paid at UK Custom and no other tax/duty), I doubt there's a better deal out there for this model.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
beautiful car! i love that it does not have stickers all over it, or roof spoiler, or light pods. very clean look, and the price seems very good to me. good luck to you!

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks, I am not an expert on these cars ...I know they rust on some typical points and that to find one that hasn't been welded or resprayed is really hard...when interested, even out of curiosity, ask me for the link of my Smugmug page where I have uploaded a large number of photos and video in order to describe it best we could.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
have defined the last, very best price, anything below that cannot be considered, and it would make no sense at all as I doubt that one may easily find a HF 16 V RUST-FREE , first factory paint, low mileage, sold by a Firm with over 30 years of records on the classic car market ( specializing on Alfa Romeo ) : Euro 27K , included in the sale an unused Evo 1 steering wheel still in the Lancia box. ( worth well over 600 Euros ) . Inspections are welcome in Osaka ( Japan ) .

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Just to inform everybody that Lancia in 1990 installed in the Chivasso factory a fully-automatized phosphating system to treat the complete bodies (already welded) before the painting. This 3 billions lira system was the most modern in Europe at that time, even Mercedes-Benz and BMW didn't have a system like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts